SolBridge to host the 5th International Business Case Competition
From October 23rd to 28th, 2017, SolBridge will host the 5th International Business Case Competition.
The International Business Case Competition is an annual event hosting undergraduate student teams from partner universities worldwide. This year, 18 teams from 21 different nationalities will attend the event, with a total count of 70 participants.
For 48 hours, teams will compete in a real Asian business case and develop a business/marketing plan/ strategy. Final presentations will take place in front of a jury panel made up of SolBridge professors and industry leaders. Following the competition, teams will have the opportunity to visit the LG Display Manufacturing Unit in Paju, north of Seoul, Korean Ginseng Corporation in Buyeo and enjoy cultural sightseeing in Seoul.
Organised since 2013, SolBridge’s International Business Case Competition is a growing event enabling participants to test their practical skills, network with fellow students from very diverse backgrounds and experience a week in one of Asia’s most dynamic economies.
The list of participating universities to this competition includes;
- FH Wien der WKW University of Applied Sciences, Austria
- Thomas More University College, Belgium
- Zaman University, Cambodia
- Hunan University, China
- INSEEC Business School, France
- Budapest Business School, Hungary
- Ma Chung University, Indonesia
- Tarumanagara University, Indonesia
- ALMA University, Kazakhstan
- University of Finance and Economics, Mongolia
- The Hague University of Applied Sciences, the Netherlands
- University of Porto, Portugal
- Far-Eastern Federal University, Russia
- Novosibirsk State University, Russia
- Saint Petersburg State Polytechnical University, Russia
- Siberian Federal University, Russia
- SolBridge International School of Business, South Korea
- Shih Chien University, Taiwan
- Assumption University, Thailand
- Bangkok University, Thailand
- University of Portsmouth, United Kingdom
- Foreign Trade University, Vietnam
We will be introducing the participating teams on our social media channels from 15th – 23rd October 2017.