The PAMS (Partnership of Asia Management Schools) program aims to provide an innovative educational opportunity for SolBridge Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) students in their third or four years of study. When students join this program, they access experts from the field and academia from multiple ASEAN countries. In addition, students gain invaluable knowledge of how technologies are applied in many different Asian countries and how to capitalize on these technologies in business on a global scale.
The program uses multiple forms of state-of-the-art learning models to ensure SolBridge students have access to content, lectures, and materials from anywhere in the world and at any time. Besides, students have unique opportunities to experience real-company projects in collaboration with companies in different Asian countries: Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia, Universitas Gadjah Mada, Foreign Trade University, and Sun Yat-sen University.
Why choose PAMS?
The geographical constraints of brick-and-mortar universities do not limit PAMS. Instead, our network harnesses a broad coalition of experts, allowing us to offer students unparalleled access to industry-relevant skills and our corporate partners.
- Learn from a wide range of multinational industry and educational experts
- Benefit from a multicultural group learning experience without having to change location
- Take cutting-edge courses that would not otherwise be available to you in your home institution
- Earn credits towards your degree as well as highly-regarded PAMS certifications
- Complete real-world practical projects with briefs supplied by actual real-world partner corporations
Get social with SolBridge
Contact UsGet in touch with our team