Vision: Asian Center of Excellence in Global Business Education
Educational Objective: Educating the Next Generation of Asian Thought Leaders
- Global Sales/ Marketing
- General Administration
- Banking & Finance
- Public Sector
- Start up/ Ventures
- Global Perspective: Knowledge of global markets, business practices, and cultural norms between business in Asia and other parts of the world.
- Asian Expertise: Knowledge of Asia by articulating the differences and similarities among their individual cultures, best business practices, legal requirements, and economies.
- Cross-Cultural Competence: Awareness of one’s own cultural values and beliefs, an awareness of other cultures, values, and belief systems, with the ability to effectively communicate and function in multicultural settings.
- Creative Management Foundation: Broad understanding of management principles and the ability to analyze situations to select the best solution or to identify, derive, and deliver a new alternative solution.
- Social Responsibility: Ethical behavior in decision making in and beyond the organization within the context of varying cultural constraints. Articulates the necessity for organizations to be environmentally and socially responsible.