SolBridge prepares students to be the Next Generation of Asian Thought Leaders in the fast growing and rapidly changing Asian economy. SolBridge is unique among business schools for several reasons:
- Located in Korea, all classes are taught in English (except for the language classes), and we expect students to be fluent in Chinese or Korean upon graduation.
- 80% of our faculty are international professors with degrees from prestigious universities.
- Students are taught under an international business model.
- Strong focus on Asia, through diverse academic and cultural programs.
- An international student body with students representing more than 40 different countries.
- A balance between theory and practice through immersion programs, special lectures, workshops, and internships.
- The CAP (Career Advisor Professor) program allows students to receive advice from a professor from an area of the world and create their career plans.
- BBA and MBA students participating in the CEO Mentoring Program have the chance to receive guidance from experienced people in the corporate world.
- The Asian Thought Leaders’ Case Competitions provide students with the world skills needed for the work force.
- SolBridge International School of Business is the youngest institution to receive the AACSB accreditation.
We are dedicated to producing top business leaders in Asia in all fields: business, politics, the military, and social activism, who will be prepared to be instruments of change in their respective societies. We do not focus only on the “hard skills” needed for such an undertaking, but also on the critically important “soft skills” that provide flexibility, understanding, and interpersonal leadership skills that will help in many environments.
SolBridge offers both undergraduate and graduate degree programs in business. All degree programs focus on Asian business and its relation to the rest of the world. We are committed to providing:
- An integration of business knowledge with a focus on Asian economies and their evolving relationships.
- Student internships with leading-edge technological businesses.
- A global perspective in teaching and research in the most dynamic arena of the world economy.
- In-depth exposure to languages and cultures of East Asia.
- A multi-cultural environment in an English language medium.
Asian Center of Excellence in Global Business Education