How to Apply
You are highly encouraged to contact the corresponding regional manager. Regional Managers will answer your general questions and guide you through the application process in English or in your native language where possible. Your region is determined by your country of citizenship and passport.
- Africa, Middle East, the Caucasus, and Central Asia
Mr. Iskandar Yuldashev: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Romain Bartolo: email@example.com
- North America
Mr. Daniel Kopperud: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Latin American and Portugal
Mr. Rodrigo Ribeiro Coimbra: email@example.com
- Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, and Mongolia
Ms. Ksenia Kolopenko: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Lam Le: email@example.com
Dr. Tomonari Takachi: firstname.lastname@example.org
- China (including Hong Kong, Macau, and Taiwan)
Ms. Mary Wei: email@example.com
- India, Pakistan, Nepal, Bhutan, Bangladesh, and Sri Lanka
Mr. Rakesh Lazar: firstname.lastname@example.org
- South Korea
Mr. Hyeon-Woong Yun: email@example.com
Admissions for the Spring 2017 – Saturday, December 31, 2016
Admissions for the Fall 2017 – Friday, July 7
- Proof of English proficiency, such as the IELTS or TOEFL iBT (not required if you graduated from a high school located in a country where English is the official language). You must bring the original copy after receiving admissions from SolBridge.
- Copy of passport (photo page)
- List of extracurricular activities and awards
- Personal essay – this is a handwritten, 1,000-word essay that describes a changing moment or significant event in your life that guided you to make business your career choice.
- Proof of finances – a bank statement that confirms the possession of US$ 18,000.00 in your bank account.
- Original transcripts
- Original degree certificate/diploma
- Letters of recommendations – one letter of recommendation for BBA applicants/two letters of recommendation for MBA applicants
- Resume or CV (only for MBA applicants)
Click here to apply on-line Application Form (Online)
Click here to download the PDF version Application Form (PDF)