The following documents and information are required to apply for the Master of Science:
- No work experience required;
- Academic transcript with a CGPA of C+ or higher;
- Proof of English proficiency, such as the IELTS or TOEFL iBT, CEFR, TEPS or equivalent. (not required if you graduated from a high school located in a country where English is the official language).
- List of extracurricular activities and awards;
- Personal essay (Typed, 500-word);
Q. Values are what guide you in your life and work. What values are important to you and how have they influenced you?
- Proof of finances – a bank statement that confirms the possession of USD 20,000 in your bank account;
- Original Bachelor’s Degree diploma;
- Resume / CV
- Two letters of recommendation.
- Application fee of USD 50