As a student services manager you will perform general administrative duties and develop and oversees various extracurricular activities and program. Also you will support to the Solbridge students and cooperate with other departments at SolBridge.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
- Bilingual in Korean and English
- Able to understand various cultures, and the lifestyle and education system in South Korea
- Interested in pursuing a career in higher education administration
- Work with students, as well as other school administrators, regarding all matters of campus life pertaining to student services. Lead and manage the Student Services Team, and ensure that staff are managed, trained, and motivated to meet the objectives of the office and the priorities of the institution.
- Research and develop innovative programs to increase the educational value of the university and help students develop the SolBridge Spirit; contribute to students' retention and success after graduation.
- Develop and oversee various extracurricular activities, programs, and donation campaigns, including the airport meet-up, bus terminal pick-up, team-building orientation, peer group program, weekly excursions, etc.
- Oversee the works of the Student Council and the Counseling Center.
- Provides part-time job opportunities on campus for students.
- Conduct surveys and assess students' participation. Write reports and maintain necessary documents for AACSB.
- Administer the weekly calendar of events for all the faculty and staff.
- Make general announcements by e-mail to students regarding upcoming events.
- If bilingual in Korean and English, translate documents and do interpretation works.
To be considered for this position, apply to HR department by sending materials to email@example.com.