Fall 2022 Admission to SolBridge
SolBridge International School of Business is now accepting applications for the Fall 2022 intake. Apply now and join our diverse community from 70 countries. Applications are evaluated on a case-by-case basis, considering the applicant's academic records, English proficiency, financial status, personal essay, extra-curricular activities, and letters of recommendation.
SolBridge students develop the academic knowledge and technical skills necessary to understand the modern business world, achieve the highest level of success in their professional careers, and prepare for a successful transition to the job market after graduation.
The BBA program is a practical and international program designed to help students develop the fundamental business and management skills needed to kick-start their careers. Students can pursue one of five specializations (Finance, Management and Entrepreneurship, Marketing, Technology, and Innovation, or Data Analytics) or complete a non-specialized BBA degree.
The MBA program prepares professionals to lead organizations of the future. The program is designed to give students with prior working experience solid expertise in business fundamentals and the soft skills needed in today's workplace.
SolBridge MS program gives business and non-business graduates the tools needed to succeed in diverse roles and industries worldwide through a curriculum carefully designed to provide practical and universal business knowledge.
The Ph.D. in Global Management provides students with a rigorous academic foundation to be creative minds in academia. Doctoral students will work closely with world-class faculty who have broad expertise across all areas of management, marketing, finance, accounting, strategy, and organizational behavior..
Undergraduate Admissions Requirements
- Completed online application form
- Proof of English proficiency – IELTS 5.5 or equivalent
- Proof of High School Diploma
- Copy of passport – Photo Page
- List of extra-curricular activities and awards
- Proof of finances – a bank statement or letter
- Typed Personal Essay
- One letter of recommendation
- Application fee of USD 50
Graduate Admissions Requirements
- Completed online application form
- Official Score of English Test - IELTS or equivalent
- Academic Transcripts (original or validated copies) with a cumulative GPA of 2.0/4.0 or higher – midyear transcripts are acceptable for those about to graduate
- Proof of Finances – bank statement or bank letter
- Copy of Passport – Photo Page
- Original Bachelor's Degree Diploma (Masters) and Master's Degree (Ph.D.)
- Written and Video Essay
- Two letters of recommendation
- Research Proposal (Ph.D.)
- Application fee of USD D50
Admission scholarships are limited and competitive and cover only tuition fees. Scholarships are awarded for one semester for applicants. All applicants must have a minimum GPA of 3.6/4.5 to qualify for a Merit-Based Scholarship following the completion of their initial scholarship cycle. Tuition scholarships are awarded based on academic performance, personal essay, letter(s) of recommendation, extra-curricular activities, transcripts, and the application form.
More information can be accessed on the SolBridge website. Applicants eligible for a scholarship must still demonstrate sufficient proof of personal finances to enter SolBridge.
Admission is selective and students are urged to apply as early as possible to ensure sufficient time for application review, visa application, and moving preparations. The deadline for the Fall 2022 semester is June 30th, 2022.