Important Announcement: New dates for Spring 2020 Semester
In response to the recent spike in cases of COVID-19 and per guidelines from the Ministry of Education, Woosong University will be adjusting the Spring 2020 Academic Calendar as follows:
- Start of the Spring 2020 semester is postponed for one more week. The expected start date for classes is Monday, March 23, 2020, with classes ending on Friday, July 10.
- Summer 2020 semester will be from Monday, July 13 to Friday, July 31.
As a result of the above changes in the Spring 2020 Academic Calendar, Woosong University will be adjusting SolGeo dormitory check-in policy as follows:
- Check-in at SolGeo will be available from Saturday, April 4 to Sunday, April 5 (10:00 am to 4:00 pm on both days).
- International students having trouble changing their already booked flights are advised to contact Student Services on email@example.com by 4:00 pm, Friday, March 6 with the country/airport they will travel from and the date and time of arrival in Korea to be accommodated.
- For students traveling from China, check-in at Woosong University Student Residence (W3) will be available from Saturday, March 21 to Sunday, March 22 (10:00 am to 4:00pm on both days).
facilities inside SolBridge including Sol-Sporex will be closed until
Friday, March 15, 2020.
This notice subject to further revision, pending additional directives or guidelines from the Korean government.
Please continue taking all the precautionary measures, including; washing your hands regularly, covering your mouth with your sleeves when coughing, and wearing a mask in public places