SolBridge to host its 6th International Business Plan Competition
SolBridge will be hosting its 6th International Business Plan Competition (IBPC) from 21st to 27th October 2018.
This annual event hosts undergraduate student teams from our partner universities. This year 22 teams (17 overseas) from 23 universities representing 26 different nationalities with a total count of 88 participants will attend the event.
Unlike previous competitions, the case will be circulated to participating teams a week before the competition to give them enough time to familiarize with the case. Participants will resolve a real business problem for LG Electronics on the field of Big Data and Artificial Intelligence and identify new business opportunities for the company. The qualifying teams from the preliminary rounds will make final presentations in front of a panel of judges comprising of SolBridge professors and industry representatives to identify the winners.
Since its inception in 2013, the event is growing gradually with more participants and more countries represented. The competition presents an excellent opportunity for participants to hone their practical skills and network with fellow students from diverse backgrounds, cultures and experiences.
The list of participating universities to this competition includes;
- Budapest Business School, Hungary
- Estonian Business School, Estonia
- EDEM, Spain
- FH Wien der WKW University of Applied Sciences, Austria
- Foreign Trade University, Vietnam
- Hamburg School of Business Administration Germany
- ISM University of Management and Management, Lithuania
- Macquarie University, Australia
- Mahidol University, Thailand
- Novosibirsk State University, Russia
- Palacky University, Czech Republic
- Shih Chien University, Taiwan
- SolBridge International School of Business
- Suleyman Demirel University, Kazakhstan
- Sun Yat-Sen University, China
- University of Finance and Economics, Mongolia
- VIVES University College, Belgium
- Widya Mandala Catholic University, Indonesia
- Zaman University, Cambodia