The Admission Requirements
The following documents and information are required to apply for the Master of Science in Marketing Analytics:
- No work experience required;
- Academic transcript with a CGPA of C+ or higher;
- Proof of English proficiency, such as the IELTS or TOEFL iBT, CEFR, TEPS or equivalent. (not required if you graduated from a high school located in a country where English is the official language). You must bring the original copy after being accepted to SolBridge.
- List of extracurricular activities and awards;
- Personal essay (Typed, 500-word)
Q. Values are what guide you in your life and work. What values are important to you and how have they influenced you?
- Video essay (Up to 5 mins):
Q1. Please introduce yourself to the admissions committee.
Q2. What path are you interested in pursuing, how will you get there, and why is this program right for you?
- Proof of finances – a bank statement that confirms the possession of USD 20,000 in your bank account;
- Original Bachelor’s Degree diploma;
- Resume / CV
- Two letters of recommendation.
- Application fee of USD 50